Quantcast
Ngmix.net • View topic - oh Mercy Johnson won like Ben Johnson

oh Mercy Johnson won like Ben Johnson

Hey, hey, hey! Let's relax here and talk about our social and cultural elements. As Africans, we have some interesting ways. Both home and in diaspora, our ways are what we can "uhmmm, interesting" about.

Moderator: All4real

• Share/Save/BookmarkReply with quote

Postby .babygloria56@yahoo.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

We shldnt judge so quickly. Connie Who says d man wasn't legally married bcuz he didn't marry in a church. I just pray that d man has settled his wife amicably or else... Authur, I wonder if it were ur sister what u wld av done. These acts happen everyday but it bcomes new wen it happens to u or someone u r close to. Mercy Johnson is wrong especially if the man hasn't divorced his wife legally and to the church; they would av exercised patience before the joining cuz when u rush into marriage u r on your way to rush out and bioyexx, sin is sin. Knowing what u r doing which is wrong and doing it to please your canality.
.babygloria56@yahoo.com

Postby .ugbulie@gmail.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

@banky its not a personal attack. You comment on celebrities when you have nothing important to do. Why should anyone be bothering himself at the moment on how someone else decides to live their life when their house is in chaos. It should not be made an issue. When we solve the issues of Nigeria then we can start idle talk, for now we need to focus our attention on where we find Nigeria heading to. This also goes to you ebonybabe. Get your priorities straight.
.ugbulie@gmail.com

Re: oh Mercy Johnson won like Ben Johnson

Postby jamiehawkins2001 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

I honestly dnt get ur point. Were u expecting someone on dis forum to try and stop d wedding?
jamiehawkins2001

Postby .onuzurike@hotmail.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

the issue of Nigeria is for Nigerian only, and most be handle by Nigerian.
.onuzurike@hotmail.com

Postby .unedipatience@yahoo.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:26 pm

I jst thank God she finally made it despite all d talk of pple, May God grant her HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN JESUS NAME... Am very very HAppY 4 HeR......ooooo
.unedipatience@yahoo.com

Postby .ademola.adebajo@gmail.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 pm

i thought when a man is divorced, he shouldnt be able to marry another woman if the woman he separated from is still alive? is the Pastor that joined them together using another bible? i might be wrong tho; just thinking aloud.....all the same; i wish them what they wish themselves
.ademola.adebajo@gmail.com

Postby .arthurchis@yahoo.com on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm

@Gloria, the issue here is that people are jobless and have their heads filled with other people's business. For ur information none of my sisters can have herself messed up like Mercy Johnson and her marriage. I still stand on my feet to tell you we should think about how to advice her raise children in a way that they will grow not be polluting the history of my grate country Nigeria. My dear think of something rather than defending or critizing the marriage of some strangers Mercy Johnson's...I respect you Gloria.
.arthurchis@yahoo.com

Postby .ejiakpe@yahoo.co.uk on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm

People Can we forget this issue and move on to something else. My mailbox is getting filled with irrelevant emails. I believe we have bigger fish to fry in this country Thx.
.ejiakpe@yahoo.co.uk

Postby .ibaa66@hotmail.com on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

If it were in the western worl, she will be out of business. Her fans will desert her and that will stop producers stop hiring her.But in Nigeria, everthing goes.
.ibaa66@hotmail.com

Previous

Return to Nigerian Sociocultural Topics